The polyphonic MEL9 from Electro-Harmonix uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
– Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
– Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
– Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
– Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
– Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
– Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
– Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase.
Mellotron is a registered trademark of David Kean, M. Resch AB and Markus Resch.
Voltage: 9VDC (Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU)
Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.75 x 2.25