The Paramount Overdrive is a Medium Gain (Second Stage Overdrive) that stacks very well with almost any pedal. It can be run at 9-18v (18v for more headroom). The Paramount is an original Emerson circuit that is powerful has plenty of usable gain on tap to fit most any situation. The Paramount’s character is refreshingly unique yet sits in the mix very well and has a familiar sound. This pedal is very dynamic and responds well to pick attack and the subtle nuances of the player.
– USA Made Custom Potentiometers (for an excellent taper and feel)
– Handwired Construction
– Blue LED
– Durable Powdercoated Finish
– USA Switchcraft Jacks
– 3PDT True Bypass Footswitch
– Hand picked and matched parts for ultimate tone.
– Each & Every Pedal is Handbuilt, wired and tested in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA
– NO internal battery option.
We highly recommend a quality power supply that utilizes isolated power.
Handwired, Handbuilt in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA using some of the finest quality materials available.
Voltage: 9-18VDC power. Current Draw: 15mA